AUTHOR NIMESH MEHTA
All sales of this book will be donated to a NGO – Meri Zimmedari Foundation
About The Author
- Nimesh has more than 22 years of experience in industries ranging from Consumer Durables, NBFC, Equities, Asset Management & Financial Services.
- Nimesh is a B Com Graduate, MBA & Certified Financial Planner ( CFP ).
- He is a TEDx Speaker and an Author of an International Bestseller book on Amazon titled “Sales Booster.”
- He was awarded the Best Author in the personal transformation category by NMCBI – Navi Mumbai Chamber of Business and Industries.
- He is the founder of the NGO – Meri Zimmedari Foundation. The objective is to provide Education and Healthcare support to the underprivileged. https://merizimmedarifoundation.org
- He is a Guest Lecturer at various MBA Institutes in Mumbai & mentors students at Sydenham institute of Management.
- He has been invited as a speaker in Industry forums on topics ranging from Sales, Leadership, Productivity & Customer service
- He has conducted Sales training for MNC Bank and domestic wealth management firm employees.
- His articles got published in London business journal and different newspapers in India
- He was interviewed by Nidhika Bahl in the “Invincible Series” on Facebook
- He was invited to be the “Guest of Honour” at Thought Leadership Summit & Awards on 23rd August 2019
- His interview by Dr. Himanshu Mehta in the Mirror – Wisdom Reflected series on youtube was coined “The Phoenix Man – Rising from the Ashes.”
- He was the faculty of the first-ever sales training program created for the financial sector along with education partner AIWMI (Association of International Wealth Management of India)
What Will You Get From This Book?
Sales Booster book is different from all other thousands of sales books in refreshingly 2 unique ways
1st it is an Action book ie how to implement the New Science & Art of Selling in your business/work. The author quotes “ Success is not in the KNOWing, it’s in the Doing. The author believes most sales leaders/entrepreneurs know what needs to be done, but they don’t know how to do it. Not only has Nimesh brought forward the new science & art of selling in the 21st Century, but at the end of every chapter, he has demystified the Execution strategies for Sales Success.
2nd the book brings forth Author’s Interviews with 26 CEO’s or Business leaders of the World’s best Organizations who have turnaround their company by multiplying their Sales year on year. The Interviews give the reader the real-life Sales Wisdom which took decades for most of them to Acquire. The author has consciously interviewed leaders across different industries so every reader can get something to relate and implement in his work or business. This book caters to everyone who wishes to succeed in Sales, be it an individual, Corporate, Entrepreneur or Large Organization.
Who This Book Is For
List your target readers in this section and back up with reviews.
Salespeople, sales managers and Sales Leaders – This book will help you be in the top 20% in your company or industry.
Entrepreneurs/Business owners – Every entrepreneur has one question ie how to keep growing sales every year? The book answers this question.
CEO’s / Business leaders – The sales and leadership wisdom from the 26 CEO interviews across industries is a perfect guide for any CEO.
Students – This all in one book is a perfect guide for a student to set up their goals, learn the 5 elements to succeed in any field and become a successful leader in the 21st century
Key Learning From The Book
- No matter how great your product or idea is, nothing in business happens until a sale takes place.
- Success is not in the knowing; its in the doing!
- Either you control the day, or the day controls you!
- Your real net worth is your network!
- The most successful leaders in the world are time management experts
- Success in Sales is all about building lifetime relationships
----- What Readers Say -----